Tuesday, April 30, 2013

A novel by Lauren Graham?

I'm a big fan of the actress Lauren Graham.  I loved her in Gilmore Girls.  I love her in Parenthood.  And this week, I found out she just wrote a novel!

My first thought was "Really?  That can't be any good."  I am a bit skeptical of actors turned authors, as it seems like they often just use their star power (rather than writing talent) to get published. 

But then I started to read more about the book, about a woman in the 90s trying to get a break in her acting career (sounds semi-autobiographical to me), and the book sounds kind of good.  Early reviews for the book also make it look promising.   It has now been added to my "to read" list, and I'm kind of excited about it.

The book is called "Someday Someday Maybe," and it will be released on April 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment