Friday, March 29, 2013

Book Sale!

I was browsing Barnes and Nobles website today and noticed that they are having a sale on Award-Winning books.  All books on this list are buy one, get one 50% off (through April 3).  I am in no way affiliated with Barnes and Noble; I just like books.  And I especially like books that are on sale, so I thought I would share about them here.

Here are a few books on the list that I have read and would recommend:
1.  Behind the Beautiful Forevers by Katherine Boo
2.  The Road by Cormac McCarthy
3.  Bel Canto by Ann Patchett
4.  Atonement by Ian McEwan
5.  The Good Earth by Pearl S. Buck

As I was looking through this list of 1498(!) books, I realized that I have not read too many award winning books!  So here are a few books on the list that I want to read (to add to my total of award winning books read):
1.  The Round House by Louise Erdrich
2.  Wolf Hall by Hilary Mantel
3.  So Big by Edna Ferner
4.  Motherless Brooklyn by Jonathan Lethem

No comments:

Post a Comment